While Derek and I were dating he used to wear works closes ALL the time, unfortunately they seem to sit in the closet a lot but I love to see him in those boots!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Garden
I just had to post this picture because the kids are loving this. Horses in the back yard, no they aren't ours they are Derek's Uncles. But check out those mountains I love them.
I'm so excited about this summer. We are planting a garden. I really wanted one last year but we didn't want to dig a spot if we weren't going to stick around well by the looks of things we might be around this summer so we decided to do a garden. We are thrilled and yes we planted 8 tomato plants. Lots and Lots of home made salsa, I hope.

While Derek and I were dating he used to wear works closes ALL the time, unfortunately they seem to sit in the closet a lot but I love to see him in those boots!
While Derek and I were dating he used to wear works closes ALL the time, unfortunately they seem to sit in the closet a lot but I love to see him in those boots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fun! We are actually doing a garden also but not that big! We are doing one of those square foot gardens and are a little behind! We weren't sure either as we might move also but every day Ryan changes his mind so why not do a garden just like you guys!!
Yay for gardens! This is my first year too! Good luck :)
That is great! Gardens are wonderful!! Can't wait to watch it grow!
Looks like you guys had a great mothers day!
Wow good for you!! I love home grown tomatoes!!The pics from mother's day are so cute!! I bet your dad is glad to have some grandsons now!!
How fun! I can't wait until we get to that point, where we actually have our own yard to dig up if we want to. Garden grown tomatoes are the best! Hope you get lots of them!
Oh, how we want a garden! We just think the middle of June is a little late to plant. Someday... But we do have a mini garden in our window! Aida planted Green Beans, then we had an apple seed sprout that must have fallen behind our sink, and now we have a couple of small tomato plants too! I just don't think they will all appreciate being dragged 1200 miles across the country! By the way my little Aida would love to come live at your house with horses in your backyard...yes she is still obsessed.
Post a Comment