Friday, May 8, 2009

Cousins

My sister is in town so we took the kids to the park and had a picnic. We also took some fun pictures so we could make my mom a fun collage for mothers day.





Cade and Trey are two days apart. I always wanted a cousin that was close to me in age that I could play with. Notice poor Mckenzie is the only girl but she has no problem keeping up with the boys.


It was almost impossible to get 6 kids under the age of 4 to smile, look in the right direction and be happy at the same time :)




4 comments:

Prudent Family said...

So cute! Looks like you are having fun while Nicole is in town. I am hoping to see her before she leaves. I would love to see you too!

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute pics!! Guess what I was in your old stomping grounds yesterday. Drove through Keniwick and stopped there for a bite to eat on our way to Canada. Reminded me of my fun visits there.

Anonymous said...

How fun to have Nicole and her kids come to party! Your vacation to Nevada looked fun, too! I hope things are going good for you guys, it is so great to keep in touch!
Jules

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love hanging out with my sisters. And it is always fun for the kids. Enjoy the rest of Nicole's trip!