Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love Summer Yard work

This is our new addition to the back yard. The kids love it. A lady in my parents ward wanted somebody to take it since her kids were getting older so we snagged it. Today I decided to get the shovel out and finish my trimming, then I decided to find the sidewalk that must have been there before the Teton flood. (I'm sure most of you don't care about my yard work but these posts are for family especially Marla)
Before:
After: It ends at a weird spot, it doesn't go all the way to the driveway, but I have plans for that also so that might be my next Yard work post :)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Holy Cow! You are working your tail off!

The Abegglens said...

Oh my gosh... that looks great. How about you come to myhouse and do my yard work. LOL Your swing set looks fun!

marla price said...

Wow! Jodi I can't believe how good that looks. I didn't think the sidewalk was still there. That is the same walk that I used to ride my bike on as a kid. Love the swing set, bet the boys enjoy it to.

JoLynn said...

Jodi,
That looks amazing! That had to have been a lot of work. How neat is that to see the original sidewalk.
A piece of my mom's history that we've never seen.

Dax and Jen said...

Great job, I think it looks so good! I'm a litle jealous, I want to be out doing beautification projects too!