Yes, I realize that I have blogged a lot lately but I had two funny conversations that I thought I would share.
This afternoon Trey went outside to kick his new soccer ball around, he came in and said, "mom it was sooooo embarrassing out there!" I asked why and he said, "because it is so cold."
Jackson is learning how to Pretend Play although half the time I'm not sure what he is talking about so I have Trey translate. But this evening I was folding laundry in my room and he was telling me he was going to work and as he shut my door I said, love you his response, you welcome.
I love my kids!
3 comments:
That is so funny! Kids sure do watch and pick up things more than you realize!
Your boys are so cute. Thanks for sharing!
That is adorable! It is so funny the things they come up with :)
Post a Comment