Is this as funny to you as it is to me? When I signed up for a free sample I guess I was expecting a whole roll ... this might last Trey one trip to the bathroom :) but I did get some good coupons with it.

A note to all of you that own scentsy warmers, the candle wax will NOT burn your child. We experienced this with Jackson. My mom had a warmer downstairs and he was playing ball with my dad. Next thing I know the warmer fell, broke and Jackson was covered in wax. He of course was scared and we lost a pair of Thomas the Train pj's over it but he's just fine we just peeled the wax off.
7 comments:
you guys didn't tell me about the scentsy.. well that is what you get for playing ball in the house. tell mom and dad that.. i don't think we ever got too.
Both of those stories are so funny! I'm glad Jackson didn't get burned!
Oooh thats good to know about the Scentsy. I have one and LOVE it! I'm glad your little guy is okay, I bet that was scarry for him :(
That is so funny! They must have sent you a roll that was almost out! lol j/k but coupons are always nice.
I'll be in CO for two weeks so we will have to go out for some girl time when I get back. Also I want to go to that MC hammer / Vanilla Ice concert in June if you want to double up for some Ice Ice baby and some Hammer time! lol
Oh that is great. I guess when they mean a sample they are not kidding! Great coupons though!
Wow good to know. Thats funny about the toilet paper
When I got my sample I was laughing hysterically! Too funny :) It is definitely soo frustrating when you figure out good deals but then they are all gone when you get there, arrg!
Post a Comment