Thursday, April 30, 2009

I want to go back!

Once again we took our trip down to Mesquite, Nevada and enjoyed some wonderful warm weather. We were able to stay the night with JoLynn (Derek's sister) in Vegas and let the kids play. They had fun playing with Isaac and riding his 4 wheeler. Then we headed to Mesquite for a few days. Highlights of the trip were eating without doing dishes, swimming, feeding ducks, arcades and spending time together.
We missed my sister Nicole and her family. This was the first year I've gone without her and I really missed her. She can add a lot of life to the party. Debbie's husband wasn't able to come either due to work but hopefully next year!!
and yes I want to turn around and go back because I'm looking out my window and it's SNOWING!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

yuck... I'm so done with cold weather! I'm glad you had fun!

*~McGarys~* said...

Im glade that you got to go:) I miss warm weather:(

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

All you people out in the West are kind of making me rethink moving back! We don't have snow here! Rain, yes, but no snow. Mesquite looks so nice. I'm glad you got to get away and enjoy some warm rays of sunshine.

JoLynn said...

We want you to come back. :) Isaac is still crying for his cousins. He sure had a good time playing with the kids. Miss you guys already.