Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Thank goodness for Tractors!
I am very grateful for tractors not only because my husband grew up on one but because they save me a lot of work! Yesterday it snowed all day and then the lovely wind blew!!!! I don't mind the snow but snow and wind together I can't handle. These are a few pictures from this morning. This is Derek's cousin plowing our driveway. We shovel half of the driveway (the part that's paved) but the gravel is a little hard to shovel and very time consuming not to mention how tired you would be when you were done. Anyway they take good care of us in the winter with the tractor plowing us out and this year they are making Trey an awesome snow hill in the front yard.
This is out my garage door. The picture doesn't do it justice but the drift went up to my knees (or higher).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That's a lot of snow! We've gotten snow in Logan but nothing like that! (And we don't get the wind like in Idaho either) I'm glad you've got people to help clear that off for you!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment