Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson!

We are so excited to have Jackson apart of our family. Trey loved him right from the start and always tried to take care of him. Jackson was such a good baby. He was 8lbs 20.5 inches. When I had him we lived in Lacey, Wa and didn't have any family around. Derek went home after the delivery to get Trey, who was being watched by a family in our ward and brought him to the hospital. They only stayed for a short while because Trey wanted to touch everything. He was 22 months. I didn't see them again until they came and picked me up the next morning. I remember sitting in the hospital, sad because I hated my nurse, my arm hurt from my IV which they wouldn't take out, grrr, my leg was still numb from the epidural so I couldn't get out of bed and I was alone. Then I looked over and saw Jackson and I was so excited about my new baby boy, that he was healthy and that we were a family that will be together forever.
Jackson Wayne
1. He has the best smile and is willing to show it anytime. (even when he's in trouble)
2. He has a great sense of humor.
3. He worries about everybody. If he can't find somebody he will constantly asks about them until he understands where they are. It's usually "where shwey" (Trey) over and over
4. He loves his brothers.
5. If somebody is sad he says, "no cry" or "okay, okay" while he shakes his head back and forth.
6. He gives great loves. He squeezes hard and it's always followed with a kiss. Mwa
7. He's potty trained.
8. He loves his blue silk blanket, thumb and sippy cup full of milk.
9. He does really well at the stores. If I take him shopping he stays busy looking around at everything. Minus grocery stores.
10. He loves gamama and papa. Grandma and Grandpa.
11. He's always willing to throw things away in the garbage for me.
12. He wants to do everything on his own. "I do, I do" are constant words out of his mouth while shutting the fridge, getting in and out of the van, putting shoes on, and vacuuming.
13. He loves to read books.
14. He's very polite. He always remembers to say "nay you" Thank you!
15. At bedtime he always says "nigh nigh, la you, blows a kiss and waves good bye.
How could you not love a boy like that?
We celebrated his birthday Saturday night at my parents. His favorite part was blowing the candles out of his cake. He had a snowman cake but my camera is broken so I only got it on our video camera.
Happy Birthday Buddy, we love you!!

4 comments:

Diane said...

awww happy birthday lil buddy! You have such handsome boys!

marla price said...

Happy Birthday little Jackson! We love you very much. G & G Price

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! He really does seem like such a sweet little guy!

Laurel and co. said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! Jodi; you are such a good mama! I could take some pointers from you!