Looks like you had a fun time with all your family, the kids are all so cute. I think the funnest part of all being together is watching the kids play with their cousins.
So I woke up this morning and thought, "wait a second, Jackson will only be 2 next week, did Jodi say he was completely potty trained?" So I had to come and check! You are amazing! I can't believe you are done with diapers before he's even 2!
Soooo Fun Jodi! I'm a little jealous though. I wish I had been there. You have a great family! You all look so good too. ;) Looks like you had a great time.
5 comments:
I love the slideshow!
Looks like you had a fun time with all your family, the kids are all so cute. I think the funnest part of all being together is watching the kids play with their cousins.
So I woke up this morning and thought, "wait a second, Jackson will only be 2 next week, did Jodi say he was completely potty trained?" So I had to come and check! You are amazing! I can't believe you are done with diapers before he's even 2!
Cute slide show! Jackson and my blake would get along very well...sneaky little boys!
Soooo Fun Jodi! I'm a little jealous though. I wish I had been there. You have a great family! You all look so good too. ;) Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment