Monday, June 9, 2008

Friends

I have a lot of high school friends who I haven't seen in a long time. I tried to keep in touch through e-mail and things but its been hard. Ever since this blogging thing took off its been much easier to see how everybody is doing. One of my best friends from school (Marianne) came home to visit for a few weeks and planned a get together for some of us who were close by. We are sorry for those that couldn't make it, we missed you! But we had an enjoyable dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Ariah, Marianne, Hilarie and Cydney.
The 5 of us that got together.
Genessa, Hilarie, me, Marianne and Cydney.
Thanks girls for a good time!

5 comments:

Hilarie said...

I'm glad that we did this, it was so fun to get to visit and see some old friends again. And I'm so happy that our blogs have kept us in touch again!

Genessa said...

It was a blast. It was great to see you. It has been a long time. We should do it again. I have got to see your boys sometime.

Jamie said...

You guys are so cute! Wish I could have made it! Next time for sure!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, we went and saw the Wizard of Ozz play that same night. Next time I'll be there!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

It was fun, maybe when I get home in two or three more weeks, I can jump back on the blog bandwagon!