
Let me just say WHY NOT A RECALL!!!! Our van has been making a noise which we all know that's never good. Derek has been so busy with the semester coming to an end that I asked my dad when I was in town if he would take it in. Yeap a $750 problem!!! The power steering rack is bad (I know very little about cars) we wanted to get it fixed before we leave on vacation except the part is back ordered 2-3 weeks. 2,000 of them are back ordered. My dad asked why they haven't done a recall and they said the company won't unless there is a safety issue. Perfect timing for $750 to come up because we have to pay for Derek's tuition, lab top computer, car insurance, vacation... and yes we have to go on vacation! I'm sure you can all relate in one way or another that money problems never end. Although we have been counting our blessing and realize that we are extremely blessed with many things, healthy kids, a house to live in, a baby on the way, Derek being able to finish school without student loans etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment