Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Best

As we were in a rush to get to church,  How does that happen when we have church at 1:00?  A rush, yes I said it.  Somehow our Sunday mornings fly by and then all the sudden its time to make lunch and get church clothes on and moms in a panic that we are going to be late to 1:00 church!  But I really wanted a picture of them ALL since last week for Easter I only took pictures of the girls.
 
 It was so windy this morning.  I couldn't get Kamree to look at me but at least they all have their hair combed, dressed and ready to go.  That's all that mattered at that moment.  I love these kids.
Jackson is giving himself bunny ears. 

This last picture I tried to make a joke about Derek having stinky toots and blaming them on the Parker to get them to show their true smiles.  I think those smiles look like that's funny but gross.  haha all except kamree. 
Note:  Allison has a 50% chance of getting her shoes on the right foot and about 95% of the time they are on the wrong feet. 

No comments: