Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kamree turned 1


I love this baby girl.  It has been fun to see her personality start to develop.   She started walking at 10months and is always on the go.  She puts a smile on all of our faces.  She loves to follow her siblings and especially is fond of Trey. 




This picture describes her personality.  To busy to hold still...literally jumping on the bed, making a lot of noise.  She loves her blankets, any blanket.  She sucks on them to fall asleep and has started to go to her room to get one to carry around.   I just cant seem to get enough of this little bug. 






She loved her stuff lamb.
I made cake pops.  I thought it would be a fun tradition to do since I made them the day before she was born.  Once Derek got home he pointed out that it only gave everybody 2 bites of cake so I panicked and threw some brownies in the oven.  Of course we had enough with the ice cream. 
She had to dissect it before she could eat it. 
We had Grandma and Grandpa Price and Toby & Kimberly's family over.    I can't believe she is 13 months already!!

No comments: