We had a lot of fun in Idaho Falls for spring break. Spring is one of Derek's busiest times so we went without him. Nicole went without Boyd also. We caravanned with Whitney since she was headed to Rexburg.
We decided to split up our trip and stay at my sister in laws Kimberly, moms house (Leslie is actually renting it while there house is being built) Leslie and her kids were in Basin City for their spring break. We showed up went downstairs were the carpet was soaking wet. Long story short. I called my Brother in law Devon, he came and checked it out and had to shut off the water. So there we were 3 women with 10 children camping out. It really was nice to split up the trip. Whitney and I went to walmart and grabbed some bottled water. It didn't even phase the kids that we didn't have water.
While we were in Idaho it snowed twice. My kids were not happy that I didn't not bring snow clothes but despite that we had a lot of fun.
We went to Leos Place to play arcade games...twice.
Grandpa took them and their scooters to a skate park.
We went visit Grandma and Grandpa at their mission.
Had a hot dog roast, roasted marshmallows, and soaked in Debbie and Danas hot tub. The kids loved that!
The kids loved painting. We ruined 2 shirts but it was worth it.
They painted jump rope handles, animals and cars.
Nicole enjoyed it just as much as the kids :) I was busy chasing Kamree around.
I have other photos but I can't seem to upload them from my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment