Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving

Tuesday we took off to head to Idaho Falls for Thanksgiving and my parents 50th wedding anniversary.  We sent letters to the family inviting them to Idaho since we can't all meet up at Grandmas like we used too.  Then we called mom in November and told her,  guess what we have rented the church and surprise everybody is coming.  
All of my moms siblings came.  
Dana, Nicole and Uncle Larry

Cute girl was entertained under the table.
Lindas (Aunt Nilas daughter) family.  
Cody, Kris, Sadie, Jessie, Uncle Larry and Aunt Nila
Uncle Junior, Aunt Pat, mom, dad and Robin
Debbie and Dana.  The kids requested Uncle Dana sit with them!
Penny (Nilas daughter) Dave, Aunt Patricia, Lindas husband Ernie, Terry Vern.



I got really sick while I was there.  Tuesday night I woke up cold and my legs ached but I thought maybe our room in the basement was cold and my legs ached from driving 9 hrs.  Then when I actually got up Wednesday I felt horrible.  Body ache, sore throat.  I felt much better Friday afternoon.  Thank goodness because my parents anniversary celebration was that evening at the church from 6-8.  It was a total success and a lot of fun.

No comments: