Friday, December 27, 2013

Allison's Birthday

Allison had a pretty low key birthday.  She didn't mind at all though. 
 Yes these 2 pictures are the same minus the brother (TREY) in the back ground catching a football. 
 She calls this her phone.  She came in to our room that night after we tucked her in her tent and said "Just a minute, I have to make a phone call first"  hahaha then she went back to bed.
 Dr. kit
 Tent and sleeping bag that she slept in for two night in her room.
 She wanted strawberry shortcake but Trey saw this cheesecake at Costco that day and showed Allison, she was on board for it.
 Happy Birthday pretty girl.  It feels like she was 2 forever which is really weird because Trey will be 9 in 2 months and it has gone by so fast.  I feel like he was just baptized yesterday.
This girl brings so much spunk, joy and girliness into this home I love it!
and her hair is starting to grow out to the point its kind of hard to hid but she is so proud of her spikes.

No comments: