I put together something from every year from 1963-2013.
Dad eats cookies every night before bed... even on vacation so we decided to do cookies and milk. We had chocolate and regular milk with different cookies.
Our entire family. I love my sisters. Who said anyone needed brothers? It was also so nice to for the kids to be around Robin more. We try to see her every time we visit but she doesn't stay long and the kids get very nervous around her. This time they all gave her high five and a few gave her hugs when she went back home.
My dads two cousins came from Minnesota. What a great surprise that was. Us girls new a few weeks in advance. LaVay & Larry Wallevand, Jim Wallevand & his friend Margie.
We had Mike Dogget come sing a few songs. I love this picture. Robin had her front row seat. She has always LOVED music.
Their original wedding announcement and napkin.
Pat Kelly brought us a special gift that night! One I will never forget and always tried to guess my entire life.
My moms brother took pictures of my parents and everybody that came. I took those pictures and made a book out of it with all the other pictures we took. Junior had his 50th a few years ago, great idea. he said someone had done it for them.












No comments:
Post a Comment