I really dislike being in the hospital for multiple reasons. Monday morning my dr came in and said I was good to go home if I wanted. From then on I think I drove my nurse crazy trying to get out of there. Here we are ready to go home.
I am so grateful for family. It was exciting that my sister Debbie was able to be here that weekend, that my mother in law could come stay with the kids and that my mom was able to come help for a week.
We debated for a long while between the name Summer and Kamree. We new we wanted the middle name to be Ann after my mom. I had Summer in my head the last few weeks before she came and then Derek threw out that he liked Kamree. He had me write the names down on paper, which didn't help me decide until my mom looked at the paper and said both names. Kamree Ann was perfect :)








No comments:
Post a Comment