Monday, April 29, 2013

life with a babe

There is one thing for sure daddy has the touch with this girl.  He can get her to sleep so much faster than I can.  This is one of my favorite pictures thus far.
 Meeting Cousin Cody for the first time.  He didn't want his picture taken and Kamree slept through the all of his noise.  Her facial expression cracks me up.   They are one day shy of being a month apart.
Kamree has some rough times.  She has been my hardest baby.  She does ok meaning I don't get much done and evenings are hard.  This day I wasn't sure if I should cry with her so I just took her picture and admired how cute she is even when she is crying.   We were in the van waiting for Trey to finish piano lessons.
1st time to church.
Allison and Parker enjoying Nicoles house. 
i can't believe I don't have a picture with Jackson and Kamree.  He was the most excited to hold and help when she was born.  The excitement has worn off since she usually cries when they hold her.  I let Trey walk with her just so I can have my hands free.  He does pretty well getting her to calm down.  Parker has held her twice, not much interested just like it was when Allison was a baby.
2 weeks



Even though we hear lots of crying we still love this little bug.   She is growing so fast.  At 1 month she was 10lbs 140z.  If only they could just stay little.  





2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Go to July 31st 2012 on my blog. I have matching pictures of Gavin! Kamree is so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! Love the picnic table too.