Today I miss my sister calling in the morning to see if I can watch Carson so she can run errands. We usually had him once a week. Carson used to follow Parker around like a puppy dog wanting to do and be right next to him. It would drive Parker crazy. It was like Parker thought he was so much older than Carson when really they are only 7 months apart. The past few months they really were learning how to play well together. Nicole posted a video of them playing sheep and I will never forget the day they played candy land, guess who, and Curious George memory all day long. Every time Carson would say "my turn" I would have to remind him Parker needed a turn also.
I feel like Parker lost his buddy. Trey has Cade, Jackson has Mckenzie but in my eyes Parker should still have Carson. Parker asked on Sunday if Carson lives with Joseph Smith? It melts my heart hearing the kids say his name. Yesterday when I was at Nicole's house she showed me that Mckenzie had drawn I love Carson with two people holding hands. I loved it. I am grateful for the gospel. I'm grateful to know my sister will have her little boy in her arms again, although to us it seems yet so far away.
1 comment:
There is still not a day that goes by without Carson going through my head, I never even met him. I just can't imagine. Something you could do if you felt you didn't want to share with everybody is write your thoughts down on here and just not post it. Then when you go to print your book you can include that post. Just a thought.
Post a Comment