Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dereks Birthday

Derek's birthday started off better for me than him.  New Years Eve we had went to some friends house and came home around 10pm put kids to bed and I stayed up until midnight just so I could wish Derek Happy Birthday!  I haven't stayed up that late in a LONG time.  When I woke up the next morning I turned over to tell him Happy Birthday again and he wasn't there:)  He let me sleep in until 8:30am!!  
So Parker and I jumped in the van and picked up donuts and strawberry milk for breakfast.  
He had lunch with Caleb and Danny.
For dinner we had chicken wings and strawberry shortcake with Ryan and Amy's family.  
We almost forgot his presents, so before the kids went to bed they ran up and got them, Ali has had so much practice she thought she needed to open them.  He got a church belt and Jacket.  but really he got....a gun, new suit and seahawk ticket.  You know those purchases you make and say "well this will be for your birthday"  but then when it comes to the actual birthday they need something to open (especially for the kids)
Happy 31st Birthday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! - Late :)