We defiantly needed to throw this girl a party and a party it was! We went to spare time lanes in Kennewick. The kids played in the arcades, road the bumper cars, ate pizza, opened presents, had cake and finished the night with black light bowling.
We had a good laugh (much needed) watching the kids do the bumper cars. Parker just went around in circles. My picture of cade was so blurry I didn't put it on. Nicole has it on video and the best part is listening to her laugh as she watched the kids try to run those things.
We also had a good laugh at Jackson. He found a game that you drop the claw and try to scoop up candy. I think he spent his entire arcade card there filling his pockets. He has such a sweet tooth.
This girl is a sweetheart. I hope she always remembers that she has so much family and friends who love and care about her.
She opened a present from Carson. He had picked it out and her face just lit up when Nicole said it was from him. Nicole said he wanted blue but he got her the purple one cause" Kitty like purple" We are missing that little boy more and more each day.





1 comment:
I am so glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment