This has been our play room. I am in the middle of transforming it to Allison's room. She is currently sleeping in a queen bed that is in with the crib. I figure we might as well get her adjusted to her new room before the baby comes. I want to keep the room pretty neutral color since she will probably be back in the other room when the baby is old enough to sleep in the trundle and they can share a room. I will post a picture of the room when I am finished.
Derek came home Thursday night and said he has though long and hard on what to get me for Christmas this year. I already received Christmas throughout the year, bedroom set and furniture for our piano room so I had told him not to get me anything. He told me that he and Jarin (his little brother) were going to paint my ceilings Friday and Saturday I've been wanting them white hoping it would lighten up the house a bit and look fresh. Lets just say it was quite a project. Lesson learned next house make sure they paint it the way you want! We didn't even think when we picked the house color that they would paint the ceilings that color too. It didn't look bad but I'm glad they spent the time to do it. We just need to finish some touch ups. Friday they worked from 6:00-3:30 AM!!! Then started back up again Saturday at 10:30-10:00PM crazy long project.
So MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!
I think we will be done painting for awhile. I will be surprised if I see Derek or Jarin touch another paint brush again!



2 comments:
I have heard that when you build a house and pick a color they do the whole house top to bottom with that color unless you tell them not to. But it does cost extra for them to do the ceiling white! Probably worth the money to pay it but still! I think it should be that way in all homes you build!!
Yay, you got the pictures working! :) Ugh, painting projects are the worst. One thing I'm glad we didn't have to worry about with our new house.
Post a Comment