Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jackson's 6

All Jackson wanted for his birthday was to go to Chuck e Cheese.  He has requested this for the past 3 years.   Last year I gave him a birthday party instead but this year I gave in because that's ALL he wanted.   Trey finally asked what kind of presents do you want and Jackson replied, " I don't know maybe something from my Christmas list.  I just want to go to Chuck e Cheese."  
Saturday rolled around and Derek was still painting. I told Jackson if it was busy I was just going to take him to DQ and we would go to Chuck e Cheese Monday for Family Home Evening.  He seems to be okay with the idea until I called to see if they were busy.  They said yes, of course right its a Saturday.  He started to cry so I buckled them all into the van and took them to play games.  They had a blast.  Allison loved the rides.  If any other kid got on she would give them a dirty look and say "MINE!"
 Look at this smile he was in heaven!
We waited to do cake until Sunday so Derek could be involved in his birthday and not have the mess of paint everywhere.  He requested a Christmas Tree cake.
 This was my 3rd attempt of taking a picture of the 4 smurfs.  Goofballs!
We are so grateful for Jackson and all his spunk that he adds to this family.  He really has grown up this last year.  He loves learning to read, play the wii and be outside with his friends. He also is very loving to his little sister, yes the one with the scowl.

No comments: