Monday, May 14, 2012

My Book- by Jackson

Jackson and Trey decided yesterday that they would make me books.  They couldn't give them to me yesterday because they didn't finish in time before we went to Basin City so Jackson worked on his during quit time today.  I had a smile on my face the entire time reading this, partly because it was cute and partly because he isn't even in school yet and he is figuring words out.   I will translate just in case you can't figure it out. 
 I love you mom because you are so nice to me because you are.
 water has 8 pees in a cup ???  Thank you for cleaning the kitchen.
 Mom you are so nice to me because you are my mom.
 mom I love you because you are my mom.
 Mom you are my best mom ever I ever had.
 Mom you are so nice to me Jackson
 Mom you are my mom because you are my best mom.
 Mom I thought you were my best mom.
 Mom I new you would do the kitchen.
Thanks Jackson.  You are the best Jackson EVER!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That's cute! He does really well with his words!