Wednesday, May 2, 2012

backyard

This post is clearly for my mother and father.   I've been talking to my mom about this for the past few weeks and so she must see a picture, right?   There are two plants that I really dislike.  They were in my front yard and I decided to transplant them to the back.  Yep still don't like them.  I just feel guilty tossing them into the garbage.  
 This has my burning bush and butterfly bush.  Then of course the flowers I planted.  
 My weeping cherry tree, Ivory halo dogwood, wine and rose weigla.   The other 3 are from the front yard.  (two by the stones and and one next to the weigelia.)

 Our garden. corn,  potatoes, turnips, carrots, spinach, lettuce, radishes,
and peas.
There you have it mom.  I'm still going to plant flowers in there but I only like to do that when the weather is warm with no wind!

No comments: