My biggest reminder if my fridge. I will take a picture of the front. It's full of fingerprints, scratches, smeared food, one side still has the plastic cover and the other side doesn't. I'm trying to at least protect one side so that some day when I take if off I might feel as if it new. hahaha
My family is special to me. Husband + 3 little boys + 1 little girl.
Here is a peak into my life......
The boys were supposed to be in bed when Parker heads down the stairs. I hear him say "mom Jackson wanted to make sugar water". As I turn to look at him he is holding the glass container for the sugar, which is empty.
They each have a water bottle next to their bed and they filled them up tonight with sugar water...
I dumped the sugar water. They will be greatly disappointed in the morning.
Parker said today, I got this monster truck shirt from my moms friend Debbie.
(Debbie is actually my sister but I thought it was so stinkin cute!) Just goes to show we are good friends too.
No comments:
Post a Comment