A few years back the boys (Trey and Jackson) got water bottles from Santa. They used them all the time...like on the side of their bed all the time and on any vacation. When Parker was old enough he received the same kind of water bottle and the boys were thrilled that he had one too. Well they finally died on us. Jackson's is hanging on by a thread. So every night Parker reminds me that I need to get him a new water bottle, an orange one to be exact. I tell him I forgot so maybe tomorrow. Well today he had had it. "Mom take me to the mall and get me a orange water bottle" he yelled! The mall? He then came out of his room twice tonight to remind me that tomorrow we need to get him a water bottle. Funny kid
Jackson calls Allison "little girl", he loves to try to make her laugh but takes the opposite approach than Trey and yells/talks very loudly to her. It drives me crazy but at the same time its so cute because he is trying so hard to make his sister happy.
Trey thinks he is "swimming" when he glides across the 8ft pool. Some day he might have the courage to truly go under water.
Allison has been saying ma ma all day long. She has no desire to crawl, scoot or roll and I don't even care because she is content.
2 comments:
Hi, this is heather from the Women in the Scriptures blog. I just wanted to let you know you won one of the copies of the Nashville Tribute Band CD on my blog! Congrats. If you'll email me your address at heatherlady at gmail.com I'll send it to you as soon as I can.
Haha don't ya love all the funny/annoying/cute things kids do. I had to laugh at the mall comment. I don't even think my kids have ever heard that word.
Post a Comment