Monday, August 29, 2011

My Birthday

Happy 28th Birthday to me! I wasn't really wanting to do anything for my birthday since we were leaving the following day for the beach. But around 4:00 JoLynn showed up with the boys and sat down and starting visiting with me. I didn't think much of it until Derek told me to wake up Allison to feed her.. I said I'm not waking her up and then he said JoLynn wasn't there to just visit she was watching the kids while we went out. haha He took me to a movie and then dinner and when we came home he even had an ice cream cake. What a man!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Props to Derek for planning your evening. I love your family pictures too:)

Dax and Jen said...

Happy birthday! Surprises like that are always so nice. I also love the family pictures!