I took these photos off of Whitneys blog-Thanks Whitney!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Jet Skiing
A couple of weekends ago we were able to go up with some friends, Trevor and Whitney and Travis and Stephanie to Liberty Lake in Spokane to Trevor's parents cottage. It was such a nice getaway. The boys stayed at Derek's parents house and played hard with cousins. We took Allison with us and Whitney took Emrie. They were such good girls and will hopefully have fun as they grow up together. We were able to borrow two jet ski's from a friend of Derek's and had a blast. We went up Friday and played then ate at Texas Roadhouse. Woke up Saturday and enjoyed the time on the Lake and then headed home that evening. Totally wore us out but was so much fun!


I took these photos off of Whitneys blog-Thanks Whitney!
I took these photos off of Whitneys blog-Thanks Whitney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I love jet skiing.
Post a Comment