Monday, April 11, 2011

it's just fun

I love taking pictures. I'll be the first to say I'm not the greatest but I still enjoy doing it. The boys never want me to take their picture, SURPRISE and Allison can't tell me no yet. It was difficult to get her to look at me with her brothers running around but it was still fun.
I thought it would be so cute to put pearls on her but I'm not that fancy and didn't have any necklaces.

4 comments:

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

i love your little girl pictures, it makes me excited to have a little baby girl again, they are so fun to decorate! By the way I am very happy for you guys that you planted grass, that is the most exciting thing to have the hope of a back yard in the future!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so cute.

*~McGarys~* said...

She is so stinkin cute! You did a great job:)

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures!! You should look at the dollar store for some fun dress up stuff for her!!