Ready, Set, Go!
Jackson was so excited about this egg hunt. He counted down all week. I can tell by his smile he is having a good time.
I helped Parker although with how many eggs there were he really shouldn't have needed help. He was more concerned about trying to find Jackson then eggs.
Whenever I look at this picture I laugh because I don't think it will take long before my boys pass me up. I imagine in 10 years I will have boys towering over me.
One happy boy!
The boys all got sunglasses, sandals and candy. We are ready for a vacation...but its not until the end of June but when it comes we will be ready :)
I'm not sure why this picture is so dark but if you look closely or enlarge this picture by clicking on it check out the way Parker and Jackson have their glasses on. To cute!
*Parkers are smashing his ears and Jackson has his upside down.
No comments:
Post a Comment