Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grass!

Yesterday I spent 3 hours racking the back yard to get it ready to plant the grass. Late afternoon it started to rain, but we still decided to plant the grass when Derek got home from work. We were out there in the rain, the kids were thrilled. We finished the day with a late dinner, french toast and scrambled eggs. *most of you don't care I'm sure, however please remember that I do this for a family journal. I print this off every year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not kidding when I say I will hire Derek to come and do our yard. We have gotten absolutely NOWHERE! I am starting to get really frustrated and it is all out of my hands. To top it off Chad is going to be out of town all week next week! Can you tell I am irritated:)? I think it is safe to say we will have no yard until fall, what a miserable summer we have ahead of us:(

Matt 'n Erin said...

I care :) Yay for grass!

Brooke Bailey said...

We have 'breakfast' for dinner quite often. Love it. It's the one meal that the kids will eat without saying, "I don't want that!"