Monday, February 7, 2011

Allison's Blessing

Yesterday was a special day, Derek gave Allison a wonderful blessing. It was kind of fun because she was the first one blessed in our new Pasco 10th ward. We are so grateful for all of our wonderful family who came. She has such a sweet little spirit and her brothers adore her. She is starting to smile and loves when we talk to her. With all that was going on I forgot to get a family picture. oh well




















These little booties have been worn by all of the kids when being blessed. A lady in our St. Anthony ward made them or Trey.
And of course my wonderful and talented mom made Allisons dress.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison is such a pretty baby. Glad you had a good day.

marla price said...

Jodi, oh no, I feel bad that you didn't get some family pictures. I didn't even think about it ---I guess I assumed that maybe you had some taken when you did Allison's pictures before church. Maybe you'll have to do a rerun on Sunday.

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

You really do have a talented mom, that dress is beautiful! Shes already big enough to be blessed! such pretty pictures-how are you liking your new ward? I'm sure being seconds away from a normal grocery store is a blessing in itself.

Kimberly said...

Her pictures turned out so cute!

Brooke Bailey said...

What a beautiful dress! Wow! And what a beautiful little girl. She definitely fits the mold. But does she look more like Parker than the other two?

Alisa said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations on having your fourth! It's so fun to have a daughter.