Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sunshine

Today we have enjoyed the sunshine. I would have loved to take the boys to the park but I think it's still a bit cold for Allison so they played in the backyard instead. Unfortunately we still don't have grass back there (coming this spring) so we end up with nice faces like this one
and our food looks like this. A little dirt won't hurt anybody right?


Even Allison enjoyed the sunshine staring out the window



it put her right to sleep.




This picture cracks me up... Parker is smiling and thinks I'm taking his picture and I couldn't get Trey to even look at me :)



All I can say is I'm glad we know our neighbors and that we made a gate because we already had balls over the fence. When he hit it over the fence he reassured me it was a HOME RUN!



2 comments:

Brooke Bailey said...

Crazy that you guys are playing baseball in January. We are sledding through snow, snow, and more snow.
Allison is beautiful!

Jana said...

Congratulations on beautiful Allison! I'm so happy for you, Jodi. You will just love having a daughter. I hope you're feeling great. We miss your sweet family.