I get a little nervous with the way the economy is so what better time to add some new things to our food storage and pantry? If you aren't sure if this is something for you just give it a try. The more I use my Universal Sauce the more I love it..I also think food storage is very important and this is something that I don't get at the cannery.
Seriously I made the best homemade Chicken noodle soup with my universal sauce two nights ago. The universal sauce along with the White Cheddar soup and base sauce have a shelf life of 15-20 years.
I started a new blog for all of you who have or want to order Shirley j products. This will give you so many recipes to try however its still in the works but check it out. http://www.cookingjstyle.blogspot.com/
Also I've had people ask if they can order if they don't live by me, of COURSE we can get it shipped to your door.
No comments:
Post a Comment