Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kids are funny

There has been a few funny/cute things said around this house since Allison has been born, I need to list them before I forget.

Jackson: Mom Allison is soooo soft I like to put my face by hers and kiss her.
She's the cutest baby huh mom?
She's not Price, just Allison.
Trey: Mom, why does Allison have boy hair?
Parker: I had just finished giving Allison a bath and wrapped her in a towel when she decided to poop. Parker was there and said with a stern voice, "you spank a her, you spank a her"! To cute!

3 comments:

*~McGarys~* said...

I love Parker! lol So cute. I also love your dress:)

Clyde Family said...

I love thos kids. They say the funnest things. Give them kisses for me.. Good job on the dress.

JoLynn said...

I am laughing so hard at Parker's comment. Such cute boys! You did a great job on the dress. How fun it would be to sew for a girl. :)