Monday, December 6, 2010
Why does this happen?
Every time I have a baby or am getting close it seems that my kids get sick. When we lived in Lacey, the day after thanksgiving I had to take Trey to the Emergency room because we couldn't get him to stop crying..come to find out he had double ear infections that were really bad. Then he just had lingering cold that lasted forever. I remember Derek bringing Trey to the hospital to see me and Jackson and all I could think was just take him home. Then when Parker was born two days after I brought him home I took Jackson to the Dr to find out he had strep throat and guess what.. Parker has a really bad cold and I'm about to have a baby! There is some time for them all to recover (i hope) Jackson so far seems fine but Treys voice wasn't sounding good this evening so we'll see how he feels in the morning. The stresses of bringing home a new baby to a house full of little kids expecially this time of year :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm feeling guilty! I never thought our illness in Idaho would make it all the way up here! I hope Parker is doing better!
Post a Comment