My little family!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Hospital pictures & more
I was scheduled to be induced on Wed the 22nd but they said only if the hospital has room for me so Dereks parents came and got the boys tuesday night and wed morning I got up and cleaning the house, no phone call so I called them and the said they were full. So I convinced Derek to take me to the mall to walk around nothing happened so I called the hospital again around 12:30 the nurse told me to call back around 5:00 because they might have some being released so we left the mall and went and had lunch with my sister Debbie who was driving through town to get to her in laws. Then a little depressed, we went home and I took a little nap on the couch. Derek told me around 5:30ish to call the hospital again but I didn't want to because I was afraid they would give me bad news. (i really didn't want to be in the hospital for christmas) I called and they said they were having new nurses coming in at 6:00 so she was going to leave it up to them whether or not I could come in. They called me at 6:30 and asked how fast I could come in. I said, I'll be in there in 30min. Once I got to the hospital I waited for the dr. to come in and break my water which took about an 1hr 1/2 then once he broke my water we made some laps to make my contractions start. And believe me they started! Derek and I were trying to guess how big Allison would be and Derek said well since she is a girl I'm going to guess 6lbs 8oz and i said oh she has to be at least 7lbs 8oz because her brothers her brothers were big (8lbs.) Surprise at 12:52am she was born and she weighed 9lbs 4.1oz 21 1/4 inches. Totally out weighed her brothers!

My little family!
I'm not sure what nicole is telling my mom but it must have been exciting :)
My little family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats congrats! She is so perfect and I am glad all went well!
She is so cute! Congratulations! I can't wait to come visit you guys!
It warms my heart to see Derek hold his baby GIRL. Jodi you do good work! You have such cute kiddos. We can't to see you all in the Spring.
I love it! She is so cute and I love the hat and booties. And Derek looks like he's warming up to the idea of a girl!
Usually it takes a few weeks of mama's milk before they get it, but Alli was born squeezy.. Very Cute.
Phil
Congratulations!! Of course she is beautiful!! It sounds like the delivery went well and everyone is home healthy and happy!! When are you coming this way? If you come to Idaho call me and I will come up and meet you!! Miss ya tons!!
Congrats Jodi, she looks just like you!
Congrats Derek & Jodi. What a cute little girl. She's already half grown. Wondering if you had an epidural? You're too tiny to have an almost 10 pound baby. Whoa!!! You are amazing! So happy for you!
So So So So cute! That is so exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment