Allison Rae was born December 23rd at 12:52am . She weighed 9lbs 4.1oz and 21 1/4 inches. We were blown away with how big she was.
I went in to get induced around 7:00pm the 22nd all they did was break my water and then I made a few laps around the hospital and the contractions started in full gear. We got home today around noon and are so happy to be able to enjoy Christmas with the family.
Trey and Jackson are absolutely loving her, trying to patiently take turns holding her. Parker doesn't want to hold her and doesn't get very close to her.
3 comments:
Congrats, can't wait to see pictures! Merry Christmas!
Congrats!! I can't wait to see her. I hope her little outfits will fit. You'll have to post more pictures when you get a chance.
Yeah! I'm so glad she is here! I hope you enjoy your little princess!
Post a Comment