I can't seem to post the pictures right. I took before and after pictures but they uploaded in the wrong order:) The lens on my camera has little boy finger prints on it so there are little dots on the picture but THEY ARE DONE!!
The painting was a LOT of work but I'm happy with the result.


Before:

These can be made into bunk beds as well so we might do that later.

I asked Derek if he would do this again for me (parker will be needing a big boy bed soon) and he said he enjoyed building them but he won't help paint again.
12 comments:
He's hired!! I could use some beds, those look great!! You'll ship them to Alaska for me, right? I love how their room turned out, very fun for two little boys.
They look awesome! Great job!
He did a great job, I am impressed. I will have to convince Chad to do something similar since our kids are lucky to have their mattresses on the floor on a metal bed frame now:) They look great!
I meant mattresses OFF the floor and on a metal bed frame:)
they look great! Did you get the idea from knockoffwood? Love it!
Nice job guys! Painting furniture is a pain but they really look nice.
Yay so cute! Great makeover for the boys room!
They look super awesome. I love them! And your blankets look great with them as well.
They look great. For Parker's bed maybe consider a clear coat? It wouldn't match the other beds but a clear coat would be much easier to apply. It would still look great too.
Phil
They look so good. Did you buy a kit or what? I like the black!!
hey the hat hanger things are just stars that I cut out and put a thicker dowel in the middle. Super easy!
Post a Comment