Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Breakfast anyone?
Yesterday for breakfast I made German pancakes and decided to try something different so I added powdered sugar on top. The boys thought it was great. Everybody was done eating (so I thought) and went to change Parker's diaper. Trey was with me and it was really quite in the kitchen. Jackson isn't normally quite unless he's "busy" doing something. I yelled for him since I was in the middle of changing a stinky diaper when I realized I couldn't hear him. He didn't answer so I ran into the kitchen to find this....
He was helping himself to the last of the pancake and got more syrup and SUGAR, not powdered sugar but some sugar. Yep that ended up in the garbage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! Hunter did that with salt on his egg this morning! Crazy kids.
Post a Comment