Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exciting news

Today I've had so many thoughts. It has just been one of those day where your day is going well and you have time to think. Yes, I have days that I don't have time to think. The day has been good. It started off with French Toast for breakfast, Parker went down for his morning nap, showered, picked up the house, worked on my candlesticks (pictures to come) made lunch, took Parker for a walk in the wagon while Trey rode his bike, Jackson took a nice long nap, Parker is still taking a nice long afternoon nap, Trey wrote his ABC's, read my scriptures, pulled a few weeds and the boys are watching Ice Age.
Anyway I have been thinking about how blessed we have been and how much I love my little boys. I'm so lucky to be a mom. Are you dying to know what the exciting news is?
WE ARE BUILDING A HOUSE!
I'm so excited I've been dying to post about it but wanted to get a picture first but when I drove by it last week my batteries in my camera were dead.
I'm so excited to have our own place to call home. We have lived and do live in places that we call home but I'm excited to finally have OUR HOME!

4 comments:

Tara said...

HOORAY! That is such great news! :) hopefully you will get some really AWESOME neighbors.

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Unknown said...

That is so fun! We have never built just bought ones that are already built! Where is at? We need details for those of us who don't live there!

Brooke Bailey said...

How fun for you!!! So happy for you and can't wait to see the pics of the different stages of the house building. YEAH!!!