Friday, October 2, 2009

What's for breakfast?

Jackson: Pancakes
Trey: Cereal
The first thing Jackson says in the morning is, "mom I want a pancake," and doesn't stop saying it until he sees me making a PANCAKE! He wants a pancake every morning and he rarely eats anything else if I make it. I think Trey is burnt out with pancakes so he's on a cereal kick. He could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson and Kyla sound SOO much alike. Pancakes are her response every morning as well! Sometimes I talk her into an egg or cereal, but the majority of our breakfasts are pancakes! I've always got left over frozen ones in the freezer (for her) just in case I can't take one more pancake for breakfast.

Kimberly said...

We do pancakes every morning too!

Anonymous said...

Hey jodi! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, we are in California. But for the race you could try the website again or you could mail it to me. I am so glad you are coming! Jules

Matt 'n Erin said...

Now I am hungry!!!

Anonymous said...

Man I miss ya!! Rhett loves breakfast too!! He would eat it for every meal. He loves eggs and pancakes and frankly won't eat much else!! I want to come visit you sometime soon, just need to find some time. Maybe during the week is that good for you?