Friday, October 16, 2009

My busy child

I'm doing this post with sooo many pictures so some can see how busy this child is :) Although I did my pictures backwards surprise, surprise. So start from the bottom and work your way up! Okay just one smile!
I serious won't stop.

Leave me alone! I'm busy being a 13 month old busy boy.


I'm off




And still won't hold still so I can take a picture!





After he finishes dinner, which is why he has a messy face and I didn't realize it was THIS dirty. Sorry dinner time is hectic around here expecially when mom is taking pictures. haha He is off to cleaning the floor. (which does need cleaning)



So since he won't leave his shoes on he is off to the house.




Which in result leaves to very grassy socks.


He will not keep his shoes on... EVER!




Maybe if I make him hold still he will look at me, NOPE.



We started the night with helping mom in the yard.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, boys definitely keep you running and you have 3!! How do you do it?? He is sure a cute busy boy:)

Matt 'n Erin said...

I don't want Liam to walk...