Friday, October 16, 2009

Picture overload

Since my camera is broken I brought my moms home so I could upload a few photos from the past few weeks. I took the kids to the Fall Harvest in Idaho Falls and they got to ride this train. They thought it was great.
" TEAMWORK"
These two boys are so cute when they work together. Tonight we mowed the lawn for the last time and they worked together picking up the grass.
My first table runner. I was very pleased with how it turned out.


Daddy this pictures for you! Sorry I cut Parkers head out:)
Miss YOU.



My mom had this great idea to make masks. She actually was doing it for work but Trey jumped on the band wagon and loves his mask.



My scary mom.



Handsome Jackson


Big Boy Trey



This is a picture from my 5k in September. I thought I would never say this but I miss running. Doing a workout video just isn't the same.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I know what you mean about mising running. It is so addicting. Great job on your 5K. The boys are so cute and getting so big.