

Isn't he nice? I love this face! I realize the past few posts have had lots of picture of him, hopefully I can take a few of the other boys tomorrow. Oh, He is walking!I've been canning. I did 12 quarts of apple pie filling. I was pretty excited because I did it by myself...well a few phone calls to my mother in law. I've also been canning beans from the garden. I'll be happy when the beans are done. The corn is almost ready, and I can't wait. We have really enjoyed having our garden this year. We have a few pumpkins that I'm really hoping will get big enough to carve.
3 comments:
I still have absolutely no idea how to can! I really want to do peaches this year, but I don't know where to get them!
What a little sweetie pie!
I wanted to do pie filling! i did corn for the first time this year..it was way easier then i thought it would be! One of our neighbors has seriously about a thousand tomatoes, so i think i'm gonna ask them if i can pick them and can...salsa! haha we'll see how brave i am :)
Post a Comment