Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's okay to be sad

I can't get this off my mind, so I decided to blog about it...who knows maybe it will help. I visit teach a lady named Trish, she is a wonderful lady who spends a lot of time with her grandchildren. She had 4 boys so she always gives me advice and tells me that boys are the best. She is probably a few years older than my parents. I've really enjoyed being her visiting teacher because I have learned so much from her and she is so easy to visit. Her husband is a truck driver, so he was gone 1/2 of the week but I still was able to visit with him a few times as well, very loving and caring man. But sometimes sad things happen. I received a phone call last night from my relief society president and she told me that Trish's husband Bill had a heart attack and past away. I was SAD! but let me back up, two winters ago Trish's grandson died in a head on car accident in Ashton and then her husband Bills granddaughter who was pregnant and had 3 kids with her got hit by a train. They were able to get the baby out, but the mom pasts away and so did 2 of the kids. This family has been through so much. Today I'm taking a meal to this family and hope they can feel the prayers that are being offered in their behalf.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, they are definitely in our thoughts and prayers.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

They have really had their trials. I hope they are comforted and blessed during this difficult time.