We celebrated Parker's birthday tonight. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Trey and Jackson helped him with his presents, they had more fun with them than he did. We didn't eat the cake because it was fake. It's just a cereal box but I wanted to work with fondant (we aren't cake eaters). I have found that Parker LOVES powdered sugar donuts so we had donuts instead.


He would take a bite of his donut, say
mmmmm and show it to us. He was so handsome and he ate the whole thing.

Picture from the the last year. I love this BOY!
4 comments:
He is such a cutie! Great cake by the way. That's too funny that it is just a cardboard box!Happy Birthday little guy!
Holy he is so stinkin cute and I can't believe how fast the time really does go!! you are a great mom and your kids are so cute!!
Jodi I miss you! I haven't been on here in a while and I just went thru all your posts and missed you guys like crazy. I can't even believe that Parker is 1 already!!! that was a fast year! I'm comin sometime soon, I wanna come see you guys! I need to keep in touch better. I'm gonna start bloggin again. love ya and miss ya
That picture of Parker eating his powdered donut is sooo cute. He really is adorable. (I can't believe how long you have been away from Tucson - and we are still here!). I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep updated on your sweet family.
PS - That cake is awesome - edible or not!
Post a Comment