Friday, August 14, 2009

My birthday & 6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Happy Anniversary Derek, I Love you. Things we've done in the past 6 years. Lived in Idaho Falls, St. Anthony, Tucson, and Lacey. We have 3 little smurfs that bring us so much joy. We (you) accomplished finishing school...okay so maybe we haven't done a TON of things :) but I could never be happier and I love you for just being you. No matter how mad I am you always make me smile. Have I mentioned that my husband NEVER gets mad at me, doesn't that just make you mad? However I didn't say he doesn't tease. Derek your the BEST! Us at Lagoon, it was great we celebrated my birthday and anniversary a week early and spent the day at Lagoon. Then we stayed the night in Salt Lake at the Anniversary Inn. I LOVED it. It was such a nice getaway. Did I mention this was the first time in 4.5years that I didn't have any kids with me? Derek and I had such a good time together.

This is our breakfast. That night we had cheesecake and sparkling cider. mmmm good.




The following morning we went to Provo to see Derek's little brother Jarin before he entered the MTC. He will be serving in the Lansing, Michigan Mission. Pictures of that coming soon.
Derek also got me a MP3 player so I can listen to music while I run. What a good man I have.



7 comments:

Genessa said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday! Are we getting old or what! Looks like you had a fund day!!

The Wieselers said...

You've put up with Derek for 6 years? What a good woman you are :), Happy birthday and happy anniversary

Anonymous said...

What a fun get away, just the two of you! I can't believe you have gone 4.5 years with no kids it was about time you got a night to yourself. Congrats on 6 years & Happy b-day!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Happy Birthday Jodi! And it looks like you had a great anniversary! It must have been so much fun at Lagoon and a night without children, pure bliss!

Jamie said...

Happy birthday and anniversary! Next time we have to meet up!!!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Hey Jodi, I am coming to IF on Wednesday and staying until Friday. Miranda wants to take some pictures of the budda belly! Call or email me, because I think I lost your number. 801-833-2715

Dax and Jen said...

I'd say that having 3 kids in 6 years is a HUGE accomplishment, and you're such a great mother! Happy birthday and anniversary!